Have you ever heard of Methane SIBO? and got confused and don’t know how to deal with it?
Join us in this episode for Amy will be sharing her personal experience on dealing with methane SIBO and of course our ways on how we help out our clients with it!
This is Part 1 of our 2 Sets of Episodes this week!
Don’t forget to check out our Q and A Episode!
What we will cover:
- What is Methane?
- Amy with Methane SIBO
- Methane SIBO can have different Representation
- Methane and Constipation
- Methane Producers and Hydrogen Sulfide Producers compete for Resources
- Study about Breath Tests
- Methane and Hydrogen Sulfide Relationship
- Tools For reducing Methane
- Use of HCl with Methane
- Ways to assess for Methane
- Methanogens on Human Research
- Science Experiment IN the Past