Welcome! I’m excited to help you very soon 🙂
Before Our Visit
- Fill out and submit:
- Care Plan Agreement (sent via email)
- All health history forms (portal –> “questionnaires”)
- A food diary (type in Word and save as a PDF)
(“labs and documents” –> “upload new document”)
- All current supplements and medications
(portal –> “my medications” and “my supplements”)
- Any relevant lab testing using the following file name format:
Example: “2018-10-01 Thyroid tests,” or “2017-07-20 Colonoscopy.”
- All tests and blood work that you have had done in the last 3 years
- Any older tests that are relevant to your current complaint(s)
If doing a Zoom appointment: Please upload images of your nails, tongue, and anything else relevant (ex. skin if you have eczema) under “labs and documents.” Example photos can be found below.
“labs and documents” –> “general resources.”
Please note that GPS devices and Google often make you drive past the building because it is set back off the main road- use the resources below so you’ll know what to look for. Directions to the office (including photos of the building) and a dashcam video can be found below.
Example Tongue and Nail Pictures
Infinity Holistic Health
1289 N Fordham Blvd Ste C1
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
I recommend calling your insurance provider and asking them the following questions
prior to your first appointment:
- Is your plan an HMO, PPO, or something else?
- If it’s an HMO is it eligible for an HSA?
- If you’re able to get an FSA or HSA I highly recommend getting one- these cards can be used for appointments, lab testing, and supplements.
- Can they tell you what to expect for reimbursement if you see an out of network provider and submit superbills for CPT codes 97802 and 97803.
- What is their in-network lab (Labcorp, Quest, or both)?
- Can an out-of-network doctor (Dr. DiNezza) order tests through the in-network lab above? (almost always yes)
- What amount of routine lab testing do they cover before you meet your deductible? (ex: 80%, 100%)
- Does your plan have out-of-network lab benefits?
- If yes: Do you have an out-of-network lab deductible?
- If yes: What % of out-of-network labs are covered prior to meeting the deductible?