Fasting has been a very common through out the years. It has been advised by other medical professionals due to its known benefits but are they true?
Is it also effective on people who have IBS and SIBO?
Will Fasting help you on your gut healing journey?
What to Expect on this week’s episode?
- What is Fasting
- Fasting Mimicking Diet
- SIBO and Fasting
- Nikki’s experience on Fasting
- Amy’s experience on Fasting
- What is your take on skipping breakfast or skipping dinner?
- What do you do during your fast?
- Client Stories
- Is there any day like going over a hump? Hunger wise
- Is there appropriate to do this in regards to menstruation
- Using your Body for documentation